Thursday, February 26, 2009

wherein my blog begins to be more than just text

Well folks, I finally have a camera and even though it's not the one I was drooling over, it's here. AND, just to prove that I can post a photo still, I'll post a picture, demonstrating the effects of no sleep and a lousy cough (and a slightly crooked smile, what's that about?). Lovely circles under the eyes, eh?



Since that wasn't really blogworthy or incredibly interesting, here are a few others from our first day with the new camera...

5 comments:

Katie said...

I miss my beautiful, beautiful nieces and nephews! Janie looks so grown up!! (Miss you, too!) great pics. take more!

Anonymous said...

Karen, you're beautiful! you all are! Glad you got a new camera, I'm a panicky freak without mine!

Katie said...

P.S. i LOVe Janie's peach shirt!

linda said...

Yeah, for new cameras! I love the top one of you with the girls.

Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

What beautiful children! Could their Mama have something to do with that ;0)?

I am always looking to read blogs with other 'quiver-full' minded families. So blessed to have found you!!

xoxo, Veronica in CA