Monday, November 02, 2009

So I'm pretty busy lately and our hard drive is dead, but I'm going to try to leave little posts here and there when I get a chance. I've just started the south beach diet, which is my first attempt ever at a formal diet. My thirties haven't been very good for the bottom or waistline. Ahem...

I'm encouraged about my progress so far, but would love to hear some suggestions from anyone who has tried this diet or a similar one. Did you have any favorite recipes or websites that were helpful?

Stay tuned for another brief and choppy update...

3 comments:

Keri said...

Ugh, Karen. I was just thinking the same thing this morning - about being 33 and how my body seems to be changing before my eyes. Let me know how it works for you! :)

katiek said...

Kalyns Kitchen. Becky Sparks told me about it. She lost a buncha weight on this diet. I like this diet alot. The most I lost was 8lbs. I tried it this go round, but I think I did it too soon. My body just said no, I needed some fat still to breastfeed. I know that sounds lame, but I only lost like 4lbs? I think it's a practical diet, esp when you only cut out grains for two weeks. Good Luck Karen!

linda said...

It takes lots of discipline. I know you can do it! Remember not to try those nasty ricotta cheese desserts.